Disclamer

The views and opinions expressed in this blog are mine and do not reflect those of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

2 Weeks To Go: Pokemon and a New Camera

As April 6th approaches I become more keenly aware of how unprepared I am; yet for some reason I think that the best use of my time is to level my Pokemon up enough to defeat the ELITE FOUR.  This is definitely not the best use of my time as it turns out.

I finally moved out of my house in Minneapolis and back into my Parents abode.  Here I am keeping myself busy with Pokemon and my adorable nephew Matteo. 

Got a Camera Finally...


Here I am looking fly with my new digital camera and everything.

You all should expect to see many more pictures in this blog deal of mine.

I also got a fancy new computer with the help of my wonderful family.  It is a Windows 8 which is some sorta black magic inspired machinery, but it is kinda cool.  I'm enjoying it at least.  And now that I have this computer I can video skype and stuff.  So that's neeto.

Uh, yeah.  so I'm feeling pretty heavily anticipatory of my massive undertaking that I am going to undertake soon.  The heaviness of which is only now starting to sink in.  Pokemon will only distract me for so long, but I know that soon I will be on that plane and out of English speaking America for a long time... Heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment